Some of you know I’m an Instagram fan, and try to post a photo daily. I love Instagram for the variety of images I see every day and that it allows me a place for self-expression.
I’ve been shooting with a Google Pixel2 and a Verizon Google Pixel 2XL for quite a while now. I have to say after being a devoted iPhone user since the beginning, I now think Android is a piece of cake, but more importantly, I am in love with both Pixels.
It’s not just the ease of using an Android. Once you get the gist of how they work, it’s pretty easy to figure out any of them!
So ease of use is important. Service quality is important, too. I’ve mentioned numerous times we have a house near Mount Rainier that is listed on AirBNB, and Verizon is still the most reliable service out there.
But the cameras on these two devices! Wow. They’re amazing. They capture such minute detail that often I’ll shoot something then blow it way up and crop a tiny part of it to post, still maintaining incredible details.
This week I stopped by my mechanic, CarTender, on Capitol Hill. Paolo, one of the guys who works there, told me he bought a Pixel 2 BECAUSE of my INSTAGRAM PHOTOS! Wow!
So I’m sharing a few of the photos I’ve shot this month. From the top down, are:
- Peonies from my sister’s garden
- A view of the Jimi Hendrix Park in Seattle
- Wild roses from my garden
- Basketball scrimmage after school
- The “Eraser” sculpture at the Seattle Center
- Weird graphic asphalt lines leading to the Museum of Pop Culture
- A view of the Madrona Bathhouse on Lake Washington
- The view from the end of the bar at 13 Coins in Pioneer Square
- Plants reaching for the sky
- A shed in Madrona with a pretty patina
- Glimmering city of Bellevue seen from Madrona at Lake Washington
- Happy sunflowers!
- The first Amazon Bookstore, located in the University Village of Seattle
- Century Link Tower seen through a gap in a grate
- A tree before it budded
- Expressive clouds seen from the Montlake Bridge
I’ve posted more than 16,000 photos on my Instagram account. As an early adopter, I went crazy at first, sometimes sharing a dozen or more pictures a day. Now, usually just one a day, although sometimes I skip.
I’d love to have you check out my photos. If you follow me there, post a comment to let me know, and I’ll follow back! And if you see the photos I’ve previewed below, you’ll usually find a more complete description on Instagram
Thank you for looking! And remember: #BetterMatters
More about Terri: